Q CELLS Website
to the newsletter
Q CELLS’ webzine
the latest issue
The latest issue of Q CELLS’ webzine
Q.STORY has been published.
This Q.STORY contains Q CELLS news,
interesting stories related to solar PV energy
and intimate stories of Q CELLS employees.
Q CELLS SMART CITY,
A New World with
a Korean-English word combination
for contact-free)’, and ‘Webinar (Web+Seminar)’
are two words that seemed unfamiliar
to us until just a few months ago.
Hydrogen Energy That
Will Transform the Future
Many aspects of our society
are changing in line with
the evolution of hydrogen energy.
Q CELLS WINS PATENT INVALIDATION TRIALS IN CHINA
Hanwha Group, Implementing ‘Carbon Footprint Eraser’ Campaign
Q CELLS, Korea Electric Power Corporation Chungbuk HQ jointly raised CSR funds to support needy neighbors in Jincheon-gun
A World Powered by Green Energy
The End of Solar Specialization Era
– Q CELLS in the eyes of PV Magazine
That Will Transform the Future
Q CELLS SMART CITY,
A New World with Eco-Friendly Energy
Q CELLS Wins Class I Solar Module CFP Labeling Certificate for First Time
Global Brand Q CELLS Wins
‘Korea Consumer Awards’
for Three Consecutive Years
: Yongmin Kim
Q CELLS America Launches Ad Campaign for New Q.HOME+ ESS and AC Module
“Green Hydrogen Energy” at the Center of New Renewable Energy
COPYRIGHT©2020 Q CELLS All Rights
How to subscribe to the newsletter
Subscribe to Q.STORY newsletter.
A variety of interesting information and news about Q CELLS, delivered quickly and accurately.
consent to the collection and use of personal information
Information on the collection and use of personal information
1. For Q CELLS newsletter (Q.STORY) to be mailed, users’ personal information as follows is collected and used.
- Purpose of collecting and using personal information: to mail Q CELLS newsletter (Q.STORY)
- Collected personal information items: essential information-email address/optional information -name/gender/age/inflow channel Personal information retention and use period: to the point when publication of Q CELLS newsletter (Q.STORY)ends. (provided that it is retained in accordance with the related law of the concerned year, if the related law provides separate rules.)
* Users have a right not to consent to the collection and use of personal information. Newsletter service cannot be subscribed to without consent.